Many people took a terrible loss in the stock market since last September 2008. Remember that helpless feeling of not knowing what to do? Do I sell? Do I hold? Do I buy more stock now as it couldn’t possibly go down any more? And then it drops another 10-30-80%.
For some reason, people have been told or told themselves that managing their money is just too difficult. Most people work hard to save money for their retirement, yet they seem to be unwilling to learn how to manage their savings. Instead they will just keep their funds with the same broker or planner or uncle that has been managing their money for years.
Don’t question? Don’t educate yourself? If you are interested in buying a new digital camera, I will bet that you will do a little research to assure that you are an informed person on the various features. Many may even look at Consumer Reports to get more input. Yet when it comes to managing that nest egg, most just wash their hands!
Why is this?
- Casio presents new digital camera: EXILIM EX-H20G
- Impertinent Questions: Who Owns Our Money? « Doctor Zero
- Buy Cheap Derek Jeter New York Yankees MLB Framed 8×10 Photograph Career Hit 2,722 Lou Gehrig Collage On Amazon | Cmos Digital Camera
- A Guide To Follow When Looking For A New Digital Camera | Consumer Product Reviews
- Chuck Jaffe: Big fund firms could be the next ETF stars | Nest Egg News Feed
- Geet 21st September Part 3 (Last) Geet 21st September 2010 Geet Part 3 – 21st September Geet | Entertainment
- Find latest good Digital Camera Auctions – Digital Camera – Gadget Reviews & Deals
- Today’s Stock Market Overview Dow Jones Industrial Average dji, S&P 500, Nasdaq Index Trends, September 22nd Future Overview – Learning and Finance
- Stock Market News Briefs: American Express Company, Baxter International, Deutsche Bank AG, General Mills, Goldman Sachs Group, Jefferies Group, Morgan Stanley, Novartis AG, Time Warner, Adobe Systems Incorporated, EBay, Microsoft Corporation | DailyMarke
- FC Barcelona Captain Carles Puyol Leaves Retirement In Hands Of Facebook Fans