It seems as a certain grocery store chain feels that I am infringing on their name. Guess that I should be proud that a giant corporation would be concerned about a one person operation that is a stock option trader in Colorado! Seems ridiculous to me, but why blow the money to fight a giant corporation.
As a side line, I help businesses with their online marketing. As Trader Jo, I have been ranked higher on Google than the giant grocery chain in question! Don’t suppose that has anything to do with it, do you? (That website is currently under construction – YourInternetMarketingResults.com Give me a week or two, then come visit me.)
So Trader Jo has disappeared and re-appear as TradingCoachJo.com
Thanks to all for your support and comments.
Jo (who trades stock options – not groceries)
- Stock Options And Stock Option Software | Investing Blog
- Healthy Groceries for a Raw Food Diet : Cabbage & Lemons for Raw Food Diets
- HOT New Green Giant Coupon! | Cincinnati Coupons, Save money, Grocery – CincySavers.com
- Owning And Operating A Small Retail Business – Advanced Basic Training | Retail Inventory Software
- Investing In Stock Options Can Be An Exciting | Profitable Forex Trading Systems
- NYC public school students have high levels of access to convenience stores with unhealthy food | Science News
- How To Option Trade And Manage Risk | Forex Investing Today
- Stock Options Plays For Thursday: ConAgra Foods, Williams Companies, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, SAIC | DailyMarkets.com
- Mayberry/World Food Bar Owner to open Urban Grocery Store | wine me, dine me
- Upgrade Your Thinking: 3 Small Changes in the Way You Think Wiil Lead to Massive Success | The Stuff They Don't Teach You in School