Are dual monitors necessary for options trading? I would not say necessary, but definately preferred! I run a second monitor from my laptop. On the left monitor I have my Think or Swim watchlists, the trade tab, the monitor tab, the analyze tab, etc. On the second monitor, I have 8 charts on one page. If I want to have a closer look, I simply click on the chart of interest and expand that one chart to fill the entire screen. This seems to be a very efficient way to trade. As an options trading coach, I recommend that you start looking around for a minimum size monitor of 24 inches.
When I travel for extended time, I take my extra monitor. I have an old hard shell suitcase with foam that keeps my monitor safe for travel – even air line travel! When I don’t have a second monitor, it is frustrating to have to flip back and forth to see the data I need to make good trading decisions.
Yes, you can trade with one monitor. Just know that once you have a second monitor, you will not like going back to using just one monitor!
- Symbian : SPB Mobile Shell v3.7.537 + serials | ~ ReviewMyGadgets ~ | iPhone Support, iPhone Troubleshooting, iTouch Support, iTouch Troubleshooting, iPhone Downloads,Webmaster Tips,Webmaster Downloads,Mobile Tips,Mobile Downloads
- Specialist Dell Laptop Motherboard Repair Services « Laptop and Computer
- What Is The Necessity Of Twin Monitor Setup | Articles Directory – Submit Articles Free
- Vandelay iPhone 4 Inlayed Shell and Holster Review
- Get Dual Screens To Make Your Work Simple
- Get Dual Screens To Make Your Work Easy – ProblemBgone.com
- Laptop Computers » System Multimedia
- Business Travel 101: Packing the Suitcase | New Zealand News, Business, Travel, Lifestyle, Kiwisaver, NZ Dollar, flights, Sport, companies | KIWI 24×7
- Wooden Laptop Case, a Slick Accessory for a Neat Interior
- Funny Suitcase Stickers that May or My Not Allow You to Cross the Border