When I walk my trading coaching client’s through their set up on the Think or Swim trading platform, I have the watchlists and the trade management information on my primary monitor. On my secondary monitor, I set up 8 charts on one page. The watchlists, the trade tab, the analyze tab and the 8 charts are all linked. With this linking, I can click on a ticker on my watchlist and the other tabs and charts will all change to the same ticker.
Seven of the 8 charts use different indicators for different types of trades. One chart is used for intraday data. I can glance at all 8 charts at once, or click on one of the charts to expand that one chart to the entire monitor.
When you first begin using a new trading platform, it can be a terrible use of your precious time. With Coaching, I can run you through the set up and how to use the platform. Coaching will save you weeks of time, frustration and down time. Save your energies for trading and contact me today for a session or two.
- Forex Trading Platform – How to Choose The Best Platform & Broker « My Blog
- Trade recap for October 4th « Reaper Trades
- Top MLM Consultant Saves Precious Time and Money | LaunchSmart™ MLM Startup Consultants & Party Plan Consultants
- FAIR Blog » Blog Archive » Factually Challenged Reporter Cheers Factchecking
- PoliceTrades.Com Assists Agencies With Firearm Trades
- Immediate Access to Human Resource Management Information Inspires Employee Loyalty · web nuts
- Cheers to the Supper Club | WakeMed Voices
- TAQ (intraday) data on WRDS « Research Tips from MBS Library Service
- Chinese electrical appliances retail trade: “a kind of finance” is a cash machine | appliances info
- Anatomy of Frustration – Windows 7 Files